Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 RETAIL
32 & 64bit Download Links + Genuine Product Key
You will receive a download link to both 32 and 64-bit installers along with a genuine product key to activate the software online. The product key is RETAIL and it can be re-activated in the event of a crash. The product key does NOT expire.
Download links and product key are supplied immediately after payment, via email.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Is this an UPGRADE license or FULL PRODUCT license?
A: This is a FULL product license.
Q: Is the license Genuine?
A: Yes, it is. We guarantee you that.
Q: Is the license OEM?
A: No, it’s not. The product key is RETAIL.
Create professional diagrams quickly: Create engaging diagrams in just a few clicks with updated shapes and new formatting options and tools. It’s easier to start creating and customizing diagrams Visio is packed with enhancements to make it easier to get started, find the stencils you want to use, and quickly get great-looking results with over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. You can also create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different design in just one or two clicks. Perform common tasks more easily Diagrams are seldom static, so Visio makes it easier than ever to update your diagram with new shortcuts for frequently performed tasks. You can get to frequently used tools right away with a significantly improved quick-access floating toolbar and easily replace any shape (or combination of shapes) in a diagram while preserving your shape connections, shape metadata, and the overall layout. Create great-looking organization charts more easily One of the most used templates in Visio—the organization chart—just got even better with several new styles—from professional to playful, which you can apply with just one click, the ability to import pictures and improved layout options to help fine tune the way your org chart looks.
The new Microsoft Visio has:
- Features designed to make it easier to create diagrams—including quicker access to frequently used tools, new and updated shapes and stencils, and improved and expanded themes and effects.
- Tools to make teamwork simpler, such as the ability to work together on the same diagram at the same time and improved commenting—in both Visio and Visio Services.
- Improved touch support, including for Windows 8 and Visio Services in the new Microsoft SharePoint.
- Options to make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data, with an expanded set of supported sources.
- The ability to share your diagrams with others through a browser (even if they don’t have Visio installed) through Microsoft Office 365 or SharePoint.
- Support for updated diagramming standards, including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0.