- Type of license: ESD / Download
- Target Group: commercial or non-commercial use
- Operating system: 32/64-bit
- Number of licenses: 1 PC
- Language: English
- Data disk: Not included (download link inlcuded)
- System requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Live Account, Internet connection
- DetailsThe new office has been built anew from scratch. The interface is much cleaner, clearer and pleasant for the eye. If you have worked with the older office versions, you might find the interface unusual at first. However you will accommodate yourself very fast. The new look has been optimized for a whole range of hardware products from touch-tablets and ultra books to powerful all-in-one systems with big HD screens. All office applications feature a minimalistic design with intuitive touch and writing tools. In combination with the free Microsoft account, Office 2013 offers many advantages from the cloud such as online-collaboration, saving and sharing documents online.Additional Information: The license is a used license (we guarantee the software is fully functional and has been removed from the previous PC, phone activation may be necessary). The sale of used licenses is legal according to European Court of Justice ruling: C-128/11
- Applications included
- Word 2013 – Turn your ideas into professionally crafted documents.
- Excel 2013 – Create tables and formulas and gain valuable insights through the powerful analysis tools.
- PowerPoint 2013 – Turn your ideas into powerful presentations.
- OneNote 2013 – Collect all your information and data in an easy to find place.
- Outlook 2013 – Stay connected to the world with our latest email and calendar tools.
- Publisher 2013 – Create brochures, publications and marketing material in high-end quality.
- Access 2013 – Track important information and create reports with easy-to-use database tools.
- What happens after I order?
Your product key and download links, along with installation instructions, will be emailed immediately after purchase.
- Install Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Pro – In order to guarantee a successful installation make sure to remove all previous versions/installations of the Office package.
This often leads to problems during the installation and activation process of your Office 2013 product. Once all previous versions are removed, you can start the installation.You can choose between the 32-Bit or 64-Bit version. As a standard, Microsoft installs the 32-Bit version in the setup even if your computer is a 64-Bit system. The use of the 32-Bit version is being recommended for most users. The 32-Bit version avoids possible incompatibilities with other 32-Bit applications and programs especially from third party vendors.
- Activate Microsoft Office Professional 2013
After the installation, you are asked to activate the software. The easiest way is the online activation. However it can happen from time to time that the online activation may fail. No matter what the error message may be, we recommend in these cases the activation via telephone. In our experience almost all problems can be solved by activation via telephone.During activation via telephone, you should be present at your PC. In the activation assistant, choose your country and region in order to get the correct number displayed. Now call the activation center and follow the instructions given. The call is toll-free. You will be guided through all the steps directly on the phone. First you need to enter the number which is displayed on your screen into the telephone dialpad. After that, you receive another number which you enter into your computer. Confirm. Microsoft checks if the entered data is correct and confirms the successful activation of your software.
- Enjoy your new software!
Office is a registered trademark of Microsoft.